A long tradition of bringing leaders together.
Since we first opened our doors in 1926, The University Club of Orlando has served as a sanctuary for business and community leaders. A place for Members to escape everyday pressures. To relax alone or reconnect with friends. To work out or get some work done. To enjoy a great meal and great conversation...all while having a great impact on our community.
Today, we are working towards a brand new Club in the heart of Downtown Orlando. While our new Clubhouse offers a world of first-class amenities, we believe the most valuable thing we’ve built over the years is The University Club spirit — the unity that connects our Members and fuels our mission far beyond these walls.
Read all about The University Club’s earliest days in this wonderful written history, prepared by The Committee. As well as memories from Club Member, Paul Halyard, and his contribution to the Orlando Memory project.
Empowering our community is at the core of The University Club mission. That’s why we launched The University Club Scholarship Program in 1932. To date, we have provided over $2 million in scholarship funds to deserving students from Central Florida attending Florida colleges and universities including the University of Central Florida, Rollins College, FAMU College of Law, Seminole State College and Valencia College.
Our commitment to fueling our city’s future remains stronger than ever.
Board of Directors
Jacob V. Stuart, Jr.
Richard King, P.E.
A. Brian Phillips
Marc L. Levine